Companion Websites for Art History Texts
- Janson's History of Art: This is the companion Website for the art history text used in our course. Aside from interactive quizzes and other helpful supplements to the text, it contains many interesting and useful links.
- Gardner's Art Through the Ages: This is the companion Website for another major art history text. Like the Janson site, it contains interactive material, other supplements, and useful links.
- Stokstad's Art History: Another companion Website for an art history text.
- The British Museum (London)
- Egyptian Museum (Cairo)
- Frans Halsmuseum (Haarlem, The Netherlands)
- The Guggenheim Museum (New York, Las Vegas, USA; Bilboa, Spain; Venice, Italy; Berlin, Germany)
- J. Paul Getty Museum and Research Institute (Malibu, California)
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Musée du Louvre (Paris)
- Museums of Florence: Home page that links to the museums and galleries of Florence, including the Bargello, Uffizi, Pitti, and Galleria dell'Accademia.
- National Gallery (London)
- National Gallery of Art (Washington, DC)
- National Gallery of Canada (Ottawa)
- The Prado (Madrid)
- Vatican Museums: English home page for the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel.
Updated August 14 2018 by Student & Academic Services